Friday, December 4, 2009

Ah, well

December 4, 2009


So after the first post being full of optomism and all that, I must confess I had scheduled a pity party today. It's been a loooong time since I've had one and I thought I was due. Why, I won't mention since we all have our own reasons for planning these lovely affairs.


Apparently, God, Fate, the Universe, whatever name you choose, had other things on today's agenda for me.


Things ganged up on me from the very start of the day. A productive teacher inservice meeting, and adorable baby grandson and his wonderful parents, a phone call from a friend, a lunch invitation from my husband, a stark reminder of how much harder life could be right now, and several other items all foiled my plans. Drat them.


I guess I could reschedule. My only problem is I don't think I'll have time. I'll be too busy counting my blessings.



How about you? Have any blessings you want to count here with us?


No comments: